Designing your own web site is never an easy task, unless of course that is your day job, so here are 5 handy tips to get you started on the right track:
- DO – some research on what people are actually using to search for your type of company – try cutting out the jargon
- DON’T – use your home page to “sell to the room”, explain WHY and WHAT’S IN IT FOR THEM instead
- DO – keep your website up to date, use twitter or a blog to make this easier for you
- DON’T – make visitors think – use clear navigation
- DO – use a statistic package to test and measure any changes or marketing that you do on your website
If you’re still not sure how you’re doing and would like a professional opinion then please get in touch.