Many of our competitors claim they own their facility when in fact they are merely renting servers from a chain of providers. Why hide the truth?
Our policy is not to lie. We are more than happy to divulge exactly where our equipment is hosted – we cover all of our bases within the UK with 3 locations:
London Hosting Centre
Our main Point-of-Presence where the bulk of our equipment is located and network connections are made is in London’s Docklands area, at the heart of the UK internet infrastructure.
Woking Hosting Centre
Located within close proximity to the M25. Woking Hosting Centre is located inside the Sentrum IV data centre, an ultra high specification facility featuring 84MVA of redundant power and ex-military personel on 24×7 security.
Morgan House, Sheffield
For customers that must have indepedence from London for disaster recovery (or just want to be located in Sheffield/South Yorkshire) we have our secondary network PoP located within the Ask4 Morgan House datacentre development. Over the next few years we expect to make Morgan House our primary PoP, situated as it is only 10 minutes from our own offices.
World Class Facilities
The facilities themselves are responsible for the security and physical infrastructure as well as providing us with power, all facilities:
- have in depth security systems and protection.
- are protected by VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus) for the detection of fires.
- have gas fire suppression systems.
- have all aspects of the building are monitored 24/7, including Chillers, CRAC units, fire panels, generators and UPS systems.
- have N+1 or 2N power systems with separate A+B power feeds.