Many of our competitors claim they own their facility when in fact they are merely renting servers from a chain of providers. Why hide the truth?
Our policy is not to lie. We are more than happy to divulge exactly where our equipment is hosted – we cover all of our bases within the UK with 3 locations:
We use Telehouse to connect with some of our connectivity partners and with the London Internet Exchange (LINX) as well as hosting redundant copies of some of our critical services.
Woking Hosting Centre
Located within close proximity to the M25. Woking Hosting Centre is located inside the Digital Woking (formerly Sentrum IV) data centre, an ultra high specification facility featuring 84MVA of redundant power and ex-military personel on 24×7 security.
Morgan House, Sheffield
This is our primary facility, located just 10 minutes from our offices. We are ideally positioned for customers who want/need to be located outside of London or Manchester.
World Class Facilities
The facilities themselves are responsible for the security and physical infrastructure as well as providing us with power, all facilities:
- have in depth security systems and protection.
- are protected by VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus) for the detection of fires.
- have gas fire suppression systems.
- have all aspects of the building are monitored 24/7, including Chillers, CRAC units, fire panels, generators and UPS systems.
- have N+1 or 2N power systems with separate A+B power feeds.